Table of Contents
System Requirements #
- Your system RAM should be minimum 8GB. (Recommended)
- System should have alteast 30GB free space available in disk
- System Operating System can be macOS/Windows/Linux/ChromeOS
- One Physical Android device with Android version 9+
- One Physical iOS device with iOS version 11+
Framework & Code Editor #
- Install Flutter Framework (cross-platform android & ios app development framework)
- Recommended Flutter version – 3.0.5
- Follow the steps mentioned in Official Flutter Installation Guide
- Install VS Code as Code Editor. Click here to Download
App name, Package name, Folder name #
Please prepare the following Strings for your app: (For reference, Mobijet Admin is set as default. You need to set unique strings for your App)
Mobijet Admin App : #
- App Label – Default – Mobijet Admin
- Project folder name – Default – mobijet_admin
- App Package Name – (com.yourcompanyname.admin.appname) Default – com.tctech.admin.mobijet
PLEASE NOTE : App Package Name should be unique. If those package name are already taken by other app, then you should not use them.
Source Code Setup #
- Download the Mobijet Admin app purchased package from Codecanyon
- Keep the License purchase code ready which you will find in the license pdf file downloaded from code canyon.
- You must me ready with your unique App name, Package name, Folder name.
- Rename the “mobijet_admin” folder name with your “project folder name“.
- We recommend to use VS Code as a code editor, especially for flutter apps. Install Vs code.
- Drag & Drop the source code (mobijet_admin folder/ your project folder) in VS Code.