Table of Contents
System Requirements #
- Your system RAM should be minimum 8GB. (Recommended)
- System should have alteast 30GB free space available in disk
- System Operating System can be macOS/Windows/Linux/ChromeOS
- One Physical Android device with Android version 9+
- One Physical iOS device with iOS version 11+
Framework & Code Editor #
- Install Flutter Framework (cross-platform android & ios app development framework)
- Recommended Flutter version – 3.7.8
- Follow the steps mentioned in Official Flutter Installation Guide
- Install VS Code as Code Editor. Click here to Download
DEVELOPER SYSTEM SPECS : [✓] Flutter (Channel stable, 3.7.8, on macOS 13.2.1 22D68 darwin-arm64, locale en-IN) [✓] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 32.0.0) [✓] Xcode - develop for iOS and macOS (Xcode 14.2) [✓] Chrome - develop for the web [✓] Android Studio (version 2020.3) [✓] VS Code (version 1.74.3) [✓] VS Code (version 1.68.1) [✓] Connected device (2 available)
App name, Package name, Folder name #
Please prepare the following Strings for your app: (For reference, Fiberchat Admin is set as default. You need to set unique strings for your App)
Fiberchat Admin App : #
- App Label – Default – Fiberchat Admin
- Project folder name – Default – fiberchat_admin
- Andoid App Package Name – (com.yourcompanyname.appname) or (com.yourcompanyname.appname1.appname2)
Default – com.fiberchat.admin.fiberchatadmin
- iOS App Package Name – (com.yourcompanyname.appname) Default – com.fiberchat.fiberchatadmin
PLEASE NOTE : App Package Name should be unique. If those package name are already taken by other app, then you should not use them.
Source Code Setup #
- Download the Fiberchat Admin app purchased package from Codecanyon.
- Keep the License purchase code ready which you will find in the license pdf file downloaded from code canyon.
- You must me ready with your unique App name, Package name, Folder name.
- Rename the “fiberchat_admin” folder name with your “project folder name_admin”.
- We recommend to use VS Code as a code editor, especially for flutter apps. Drag & Drop the source code (fiberchat_admin folder/ your project_admin folder) in VS Code.