Table of Contents
System Requirements #
- Your system RAM should be minimum 8GB. (Recommended)
- System should have alteast 30GB free space available in disk
- System Operating System can be macOS/Windows/Linux/ChromeOS
- Web Browser – Chrome (mandatory)
Framework & Code Editor #
- Install Flutter Framework (cross-platform android & ios app development framework)
- Recommended Flutter version – 3.3.7
- Follow the steps mentioned in Official Flutter Installation Guide
- Install VS Code as Code Editor. Click here to Download
TCTECH DEVELOPER SYSTEM SPECS : [✓] Flutter (Channel stable, 3.3.7, on macOS 12.5 21G72 darwin-arm, locale en-IN) [✓] Android toolchain - develop for Android devices (Android SDK version 32.0.0) [✓] Xcode - develop for iOS and macOS (Xcode 13.4.1) [✓] Chrome - develop for the web [✓] Android Studio (version 2020.3) [✓] VS Code (version 1.74.3)
Web App name, Project Folder name #
Please prepare the following Strings for your app: (For reference, Fiberchat strings are set as default. You need to set unique strings for your App)
- App Label – Default – Fiberchat Web
- Project folder name – Default – fiberchat_web
Source Code Setup #
- Download the Fiberchat Web app purchased package from Codecanyon.
- Keep the License purchase code ready which you will find in the license pdf file downloaded from code canyon.
- You must me ready with your unique Web App name, Project Folder name.
- Rename the “fiberchat_web” folder name with your “project folder name“.
- We recommend to use VS Code as a code editor, especially for flutter apps. Drag & Drop the source code (fiberchat_web folder/ your project folder) in VS Code.